Monday, September 12, 2011

communicating

“We are closer in life that we think we are.” I think this is true, I believe that we are all interconnected that we all have these things buried deep down. Those lines on the faces of old people that we don’t really understand that we slowly begin to recognize in ourselves as we get older.


Looking at templates. Growing up I had little encouragement from my family or anyone to go to school. But I spent my time out of high school observing people. Happy people, sad people, wholesome people, lost people, all types of people. I try to identify what it is that makes them that way and what makes me this way. The people I have found to admire the most are the people who are curious, who want to keep learning.


“the only thing constant about the human condition is that the human condition is constantly changing.” Each moment, each thing has an imprint on my life. I am not the same person as I was yesterday or even five minutes ago. I am a porous being. I am constantly receiving information from various directions of various types. In sound, in sight, in smell, in taste, etc. All changing who we are. Often times unnoticeable on a small scale but on a large scale, looking back I have changed so much from a year ago, and even a month ago.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this line: "I try to identify what it is that makes them that way and what makes me this way." Changing is a suspension, suspension is a tolerable state of existence, those grounded oh geez lemme blow on that.

    ReplyDelete