Saturday, May 17, 2008

John lennon and ravioli

I never really took to heart what John lennon was sining about until this trip. He really is a legend.

Today I ate homemade ravioli and drank homemade wine.
But although eating makes me really happy.
Being close to you makes me even happier.
Ive been having curious thoughts about everyone at home.
Please tell me what youve been doing. And thinking. Whoever you are.

The beginning of the end of humanity was when we started farming. Because that is when we started to play god.
farming is the route of all evil.

time is not teh answer
now is the answer

dont swing without your weapon

im serious

Inertia is reallity. so dont jump too high.

I do not know if I will have these desires or a long for you a year from now or even 5 minutes from now. But right now....

Cancer is a mirror of the outside

I asked him if these people were poor
he told me that they were happy

the alchemist tought me
That so long as I am happy I am doing what is best for the world. Happiness fuels the sould of the earth

please be happy

epicurious says that in order to be happy...
we need a good sense of community, to take time off to re0evaluate our lives, and FRIEnds

how can i go forward when i dont know which way Im facing

No comments:

Post a Comment